Does dating seem more manageable when you hit your 20s?

The title is self-explanatory.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1268968-why-do-i-attract-older-men-not-guys-my-own-age

(The only two guys that have "liked" me were 2yrs older than me and liked playing mind games.)

• Yes.
  • No.
I mean emotionally manageable.

Most Helpful Guy

• With more experience it becomes less of a big deal, although it still means something to you. Personally I used to get neurotic and lose my shit! lol. Some guys go for younger girls because they are insecure or inexperienced and like the idea that a younger girl would have fewer partners to compare them to. Then there are the more predatory guys. Or maybe they just like you for you...

• You read the link? If so, do these strange men hit on me for emotional or physical reasons?

• Thanks for MH!

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 3

• The older u get, the more self aware and realistic u are. u use your head and gut more to make decisions instead of just your heart. Experiencing the good and bad helps build your character and release what type of partner u really NEED and not want

• Dating is less manageable when you're in your 20s actually. It is easier to facilitate when forced to be around a large quantity of people (school) but it is also far harder to manage when busy and unestablished.

• Yes it has for me.

The stuff I used to worry about, over-think, over-exaggerate and over-complicate are child's play to me nowadays.

What Girls Said 3

• I like dating now, its pretty laid-back. We're all in a spot where we are stressed in our 20s, trying to figure ourselves out and work on our future careers. Everyone wants someone to hang with at home and release stress. Sex is less of a big deal, and we're just having fun. Dating is definitely important in your early 20s.

• Its actually more casual , its pretty cool

• I think it does because most people have their priorities straight by that age.

• Most people will be done with college, they will now have a career, and most begin thinking about marriage. They're more grown up, I guess.