How to bring up this topic?

I met this guy online and we've been on two dates so far. Both dates have been amazing and I want to continue dating him. The only problem is we live 2 hours away from one another. I plan on moving to his location this summer for my job, but so far the dates we've had have been where he lives. He has a busy schedule but I would like for him to come visit me at least one weekend where I live. How could I go about asking him to come visit me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two hours is nothing. He should be able to see you every weekend. I had this situation in a way. I worked 130 miles from where I lived, so I spend Monday through Thursday nights in a hotel and went home on the weekends. He can easily do that too. Depending on where you live, he might need to spend Sunday night at his place, but being with you Friday and Saturday nights shouldn't be hard.

Again, two hours is practically nothing. There are people who spend that much time commuting EACH WAY for their job everyday.

What Guys Said 2

• Say exactly what you said here. I don't think that there will be a problem.

• "Hey - why don't you come visit this weekend?"

What Girls Said 2

• Make it worth his while, find out what he likes (i. e his favourite sport) tell him you have two tickets, and if he would like to join you.
    Don't tell him you bought them, you'll seem quite desperate

• Bribe him into it, use your womanly charm lol. Make it a game, or a little wager. A competition is always fun