Guys always tell me I am really "cute"?

Occasionally "hot" but is cute dating material or like what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot is more of a sexual comment.
    It means you are sexy and give off that vibe.

Cute is attractive but it's a compliment that doesn't mean anything sexual. It just means you look sweet and probably innocent

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, cute is more than sufficient. Basically, men say "no" to outright really ugly girls or, when they get older, women with undesirable personalities (i. e., bitches). In fact, cute can be better than beautiful because, with a beautiful girl, the man will worry much more that he will lose her to a competing male.

Here's is a lyric from the old Jimmy Soul song "If you want to be happy" to help you remember:

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life,
    Never make a pretty woman your wife.
    So for my personal point of view,
    Get an ugly girl to marry you.

YouTube DOT com/watch? v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

That said, you are hot.

• yea it is... cutes are more innocent... happier... less logical more emotional... hots are sharper... more serious... less fun and arrogant... less comfortable... they have a dark side... smarter... more likely to leave you, more selfish... cute would be adam sandler... sexy or hot would be daniel craig...
    source is my experience yours might be different...

• Attractive in a prettying endearing way

So think delightful, adorable, charming, loveable, sweet, enchanting

So yes definite dating material

• Yeah, cute is dating material.

• Cute is dating material. Though I try not to use the term since it makes me think of under 21 and I don't need DOM title.

• Yes! cute is easily dating material. Some people think that cute can be reserved for kittens and puppies but a cute girl makes you not want to take your eyes off.

What Girls Said 0