What do you think about interracial dating?

Could you see yourself in a interracial relationship? and why? I just love interracial love, so want to know what other people thinks about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm already in one. I was really always open to dating interracially because my parents are an interracial couple so I never really saw a problem with it.

• And for some reason I love seeing interracial couples together around the city or with there cute little mix babies❤😻

What Guys Said 12

• Yes I have and could, skin colour or ethnic background have and would not and should not make any difference to liking someone or even being attracted to them.

• I support it, but really if only works out if both couples honestly care for each other and are both flexible with cultural differences. Some (such as myself) need a partner who shares a lot in common, with few differences, for the relationship to work and not cuase a lot of problems. A lot of people couldn't handle the extra cultural differences, so they choose not to engage in them. I'd be fine with it as long as I shared a lot in common with her despite demographics.

• I'm more attracted to girls of my own race, but I will still go out with a girl of another race if I'm into her.
    Love doesn't distinguish between two races.

• that society should embrace interracial dating

• I'm thinking when are we just going to call it dating?

• the term annoys me. We aren't a different species... but people like to think that way. I find that people who are against interracial marriage for other people usually feel threatened in some way, and its usually men. I'll let you put two and two together

• I see nothing wrong with it. It's very common where I live actually.

• I've been raised in communities where I'm the only white guy since I was seven years old so... I'd be pretty lonely if I couldn't see myself with members of other races.

• Race should have nothing to do with who you date... It's about the person, their character and values!

• I've done it and would do it again.

• I'm open to it, but I sometimes feel conflicted due to culture

• A lot, not all, is fetish related. But bottom line, the marriages and LTRs don't work out much. Cross race and cross culture relationships have a lot of pressures and struggles. Highest divorce rate right now is white female and black male... Just google highest divorce rate by race.

According to the United States Census Bureau: "White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage, whereas Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period."

What Girls Said 11

• I don't really care about race and never have. I'm white and my boyfriend isn't and I couldn't care less. I haven't met his family though and he hasn't met mine so the only thing that bothers me is I know my grandmother is gonna freak. -_-

• I'm all for interracial dating and I'm attracted to guys of every race black, white, Hispanic, Indian, Asian, etc.

But at the sametime I don't really think that race should really play much into this at all. We're all human.

I also have respect for anyone that prefers/wants to date within their own race I just want them to have the right reasons.

• Not for me. I'm black and only date black guys.

• It doesn't bother me at all. If you love someone race, age e. t. c shouldn't come into the equation. My cousin is in an interracial relationship and she's very happy and head over heals in love. I could see myself in one, I'm open to the idea of being with someone who is from a different cultural background and country.

• I'm in an interracial relationship and I'm the result of one. I don't see them any different than a couple that's the same race.

• One should be with whomever they want.

I once saw on the news some guy getting married to a sheep or a goat, I forget... but it was something queer like that... I men that's crazy, but love is love haha! It should not matter.

• It's sick and most of it isn't based on love.

• I have no problem with it. I've been in many. I just am not a fan of it when people start saying "mix babies are the cutest" and when people belittle their own race because they are attracted to another race.

• I absolutely love them.

• I'd be okay with it. I don't find all races really attractive but i would still do it.

• I support it fully l think its a personal decision but in the end the only thing that matters is your happiness