I am 23 and I only seem to like older men, why?

Since the time I was 18, I have been attracted to men ranging from about 27-36. Why is this? They are so old for me. Now I am 23. My last boyfriends were in their 30s. Most recent was 31 which I think is reasonable. I just strongly prefer men a few years older.

Is it reasonable that at 23 I want someone between 27-32? I just prefer it, I feel so much more attracted to older men.

Most Helpful Guy

• All the women I've met who have the same preference have been a bit weird, you probably know what that weirdness is and where it stems from unless you're delusional. Take a moment to examine yourself and you will have your answer. There are bound to be a load of superficial and trivial rooted opinions, perhaps they'll be accurate, but then again perhaps not.

What Guys Said 5

• I believe you are attracted to the maturity you see in their older souls. I don't see anything wrong with that. In fact, a younger woman is often a blessing to a man who is older than she is.

Yes, it is perfectly reasonable.

• Well boys are useless. Its only natural you want a man who has interests other than video games and beer.

• Daddy issues.

• Usually. Bust she said she likes 20's and 30's, not 40's and 50's. I saw a girl on here the other day that was asking about if it was ok that she's 17 and dating a 43 year old man. Now there's a girl with daddy issues, she just can't confront

• Maybe it's the look of older guys. They appear more distinguished

• this is not unheard of

What Girls Said 1

• It's their maturity level. I like guys older too. They are more mature, reliable, stable, etc.

• Generally, but not always. I know immature women, in their upper 20's