Do I just have bad luck?

It doesn't matter how confident or energetic I am when I talk to women, or how hard I work and be successful at what I done. Nothing seems to impress anyone. When I'm being serious people think I'm joking. I try to be helpful to people who are depressed, but they take me lightly when I tell them they can come to me for help or need someone to talk to. Every girl I know I ask out are "busy" and give me a WTF/ are you kidding me kind of face. I really don't know what happened but whenever I'm finally happy with something, life seems to reply "LOL, just give me a sec"

Girls are like the Oscars and I'm Leonardo DiCaprio

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you try too hard. Just be chill and go with the flow.

• I tried to do that in the military... didn't work out.

• One thing you need to remember is to not give away too much, too soon. Let a girl work for your affection. Start at a casual level, as friends, and don't push it much. When you're getting to know someone, go for a walk downtown. there's nothing better than that. Whenever I've gone on walks with a guy I'm getting to know, I usually end up falling for them. It may sound strange, but don't reveal much about yourself, just take it slow and it will happen on its own.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0