My boyfriends sad because I cry a lot?

I tend to cry a lot. I get emotional and sometimes I cry for no reason. I am crying right now. I always cry :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel and I've been in the same situation. Your guy is sad because he doesn't like that you're sad.

What Guys Said 3

• Some guys actually don't mind when girls cry (I wouldn't say I'm one of them, but I know ones that don't mind). Some may see it as an opportunity to come over, hug and take care of you. On the other hand, if you find yourself crying really often (every single day gets pretty excessive) then you may want to think of some ways to get it under control.

• Maybe if you let him comfort you, both of y'all would feel better. Why you cry so much?

• I don't know. I cry during movies, when I'm on YouTube, when I'm happy, when I'm sad, ik why

• Maybe you're just a really emotional person. Just make sure to tell your boyfriend that you're not mad or sad because of him and that it just comes out.

It's easy to feel bad/we did something wrong when we see someone else crying.

• I tld him:(

• Aw thats so sad :/

What Girls Said 4

• i do the same thing and I don't know why

• Did you just start birth control? I was a raging ball of hormones when I started taking the pill and this lasted for about a month. I cried multiple times a day and would go from happy to screaming at my bf in a matter of minutes.

• Honestly u gotta control
    for myself I wldnt like it as well

• İt is a problem in all the world :(