She's Not As Into Me As I Thought?

This Girl I went on two date with left last week for a month to see her family. She told me 2 weeks ago that she was leaving. She told she goes MIA during exam time. After the second date she barely text me and when I did she would tell me she is busying study and even told me she needs to turn off her phone now.

She said MAYBE we can go out when she gets back.

She didn't text me before leaving for a month. Her last exam was Thursday evening and she did not text me after or Friday at all. . Her not texting me before leaving shows she's not interested right. She could have sent me a quick text if she really wanted to right?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, sweetie, Definitely a Big Raised Red Flag that she Is-----Not interested right...
    Move on from this one. She has been stringing you along all this time because she just didn't have the brains nor the courage to tell you the truth in a nutshell.
    When it appears that someone is sweeping you under the carpet like an ant, it is an Immediate Sign that they don't want to be bothered and in that case, brush them off your own shoulder like a piece of useless lint.
    Sure, if she was any kind of lady with some class she could have at least sent a 'Quick text...'at least to tell You: I don't think it's a good idea I go out with you when I come back... you would then Take the helpful hint.
    Good luck. xx

• The thing I don't understand is where it went wrong we went out twice and it went good for me and she use to text me all the time prior to after the second date...

• lol the ig's

• lol:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 2

• She is really trying to avoid you, I've done that before making excuses I was so busy I had no time for no body but it was all excuses, she is probably already talking to somebody else and just don't want to hurt you by cutting you off right away, I'm sorry but I'm a girl and I've done this plenty of times.

• ok so should I contact her or just forget her... it's really weird I thought she was into me

• I think you should forget about her, move on...

• She is not into you. Unfortunately I've done this before. And I hope I never do it again.

• For me an attraction was not there and I was also talking to someone else at the same time. I felt bad in the end, cause the guy I blew off I was attracted to his personality but felt that I could only be friends with him. The other guy, I was attracted to physically but he ended up being a fuck boy.

What Guys Said 1

• I know how you feel... life sucks man.

@linkywinky