Do women ignore and reject good looking guys?

For a long time women have been ignoring me. They neglect me and reject me! I started coming to the conclusion that I was ugly! I kept telling people who continued to make fun of me because I never had a girlfriend and is still a virgin. But what if I am not ugly? What if I am really good looking that girls do not want anything to do with me? I had girls in college and at Sams Club walk up to me and call me cute. I didn't pick up on it. I was confused! I have had girls ride pass me in their cars yelling sexy and other stuff at me. When I use to work at a cell phone store and gave my number to customers, gay men use to text me and ask me if I would date them. I have once posted my pictures here on Gag and had women rate me a 10. I just opened a Hot Or Not account and have really beautiful girls rate me as hot. I am not cocky. I never even though myself as good looking which is why I never had a girlfriend. Well, and the fact that every girl I tried to talk to rejected me! I remember in high school there was always girls starring at me. With so many girls; our eyes would always meet in the hallways considering the fact that there were many other guys present in the hallways. And as I remember, these were the girls everybody wanted! Girls also starring in my classes! I am not trolling here. I really am confused! Do you girls reject good looking guys? For the fact that maybe we are high maintenance because other girls want us? This is not really fair to me! Because if I am really good looking; is that a reason to neglect me and make me feel like a nobody? Make me feel lonely and cold hearted that I become damaged goods? Is this how women get back at men? Treating the good guys as they don't matter and being with assholes who care less about them? I just want to fall in love! Every girl has an excuse to not let me in! All I need is one girl, but I am exhausted from trying! Being rejected hurts! Now I know how God feels when people reject Him! Blessed be His name!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Ok with REALLY good looking guys, I will flirt with them but at the back of my mind I will always think he probably flirts with so many other girls and I won't consider him seriously. My advice would be to show that you're genuine and if you're interested in a girl, let her know you're interested in her and only her.

• Wow. DUDE.
    I don't know what cranked me up more, the fact that you are the perfect example of a bipolar person or the part of the sentance: "With so many girls, our eyes would always meet in the hallways...". I could literally hear in my head your voice progressing from normal talking to yelling at the end.
    LOL.
    What you need, boy, is to grow some balls.
    Unless you are a troll.

• Maybe some women are intimidated by you.

• I don't want girls to be intimidate. I want to fall in love!

• Why did they call you that? What have been the situations?

• I called them beautiful! And no I am not lying nor exaggerating!

• Maybe they don't like something else about you.

• Like what?

• You're a condescending sexist prick. By the way.

• Right, because you know me right? The only thing you're doing is proving my point that you women are nothing but hate! Its very easy to understand. If I ever get a girl, the only thing that would push me away is immorality! But guess what, I have seen nothing but immorality and hate from your gender! Am I a sexist prick? I didn't always feel like this about women; there is a reason why I do not trust them! You hurt innocent guys and guess what? They get hurt and create a barrier! I have been neglected for way too long. So I promise you, you do not want to play the mean game. Because I promise you that I can be a lot more meaner than you! You women have made me this way! I suggest don't even try it!

What Guys Said 2

• I've rejected good looking women so I don't see why the reverse wouldn't be true in some cases.

• Dude this question the whole thing is the reason why you aren't getting women you really need to fix you... Once you get comfortable with yourself then you won't have these problems but seriously drop the self centered bit...

• Like I said before, I don't really think of myself as good looking. And I am not self centered. You like to assume things! When I say I am confused, I mean just that. I am confused!

• @asker: Look at the last comment you typed to @been_waiting do you not think that is extremely rude and harsh? If you don't there is clearly a problem. All it takes is reading a few of your sentences and we can tell what your issue is. Have I been hurt by women yes but does that cause me to lash out at an entire gender because of it? No. There are just as many woman that will hurt men just as there is or if not more men who will hurt women.

• And if you are basing of you are hot or not off of being rated on this site then you are getting an inflated ego. I have seen guys and girls that are average looking pulling 8, 9 and 10's on this site that are clearly average if not a little below.