Hey why won't she email me back?

This girl at work is pretty out going and naturally flirty. I've felt she likes me but I always feel that way, lol. She's cute and we talk pretty frequently whenever we see each other. She has a boyfriend, who I'm buds with. The weird thing is, I'm not pursuing her at all. I've emailed her twice in a year for a question and she never responded to my question, which was completely professional and not flirty at all. Later she says "oh yea blah blah.." and answers my question in person. I also emailed her a congrats when they announced via email that she was promoted. I knew before I sent it that she wouldn't respond back. What is her deal? Most people would say thanks? Whats up?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's just not that into you... Pretty simple, and doesn't want to mix business and pleasure and can't separate the two.

• She doesn't have to me into me to send a standard response "thank you" does she? Like i said that is what most people do professionally. That's why I'm like hmmmm

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know but maybe she dote know what u r after. She has a bf. If she thinks u r a threat to her relationship she may not respond cuz she thinks u may take it the wrong way. Make your intentions clear.

What Guys Said 3

• You're not worth the time.

• man... i check my email in only 2 occasions:
    1. If i am expecting a payment
    2. If i have absolutely nothing else to do.

wouldn't bother her

• Maybe she doesn't check her email that often I never checked my email.