It's been a few weeks, I forgot to reply to his last few messages... should I text him?

So I met this guy (tinder) chatted for a week... went on a date dinner and a movie (technically 2 bc it was a drive in) we kissed hung out a bit after talked till about 4am. He sent me a text midmorning the next day (after our 10 hour first date lol). We saw each other once a week (talked walked the city laughed) and talked everyday for about a month. Yaddayaddya... I left for business I told him I didn't want any or anything serious. He said some sweet stuff he understood and thought it was hilarious that we actually liked each other and met on Tinder.

2 weeks later (after my business trip) he sent me a text... it was an inside joke he thought of me. I replied "lol" he said something I totally forgot to reply.

A week after that he sent me a text that he was changing his number... we chatted a bit.

Now I can't stop thinking of him rarely do I meet a guy that can roll with the punches but knows when the joke is over and can be sweet... and I kinda feel like uggggh. Realizing you like someone 2 months later really sucks.

Does he want me to contact him? Or is one of those things like "if he likes you he'll contact you"?

I'm 27 he's 32

Updates:
Thanks guys! Messaged him this afternoon we've been texting ever since apparently he's been waiting for me to be ready plus the holidays have been super busy he figured I was just caught up with that.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you have failed.

1|0
    0|0
    • I failed at?

• Show All
    • Fashionably late?
      I'm confused... if we text too much it's like "sheesh chick calm the ovaries" if we're a week - ish late to reply we "failed?" Come on.

• I know, I know... Lordy do I know.

What Guys Said 2

• Give it a shot, he might still be interested and if you like him, you can initiate a conversation first this time

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks i wanted to text him last week but didn't want to send a lame Merry Christmas text... or Happy New Year text this week lol... Mostly I'm just stalling out fear of rejection. Plus he's a great guy what are the odds he still single.

• Show All
    • Thanks! He's been waiting for me to be ready :-)

• Glad I could help and good luck!

• Just contact him , you are to old for the games.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't leave him hanging, and at least be polite enough to tell him why you haven't replied etc.

0|1
    0|0