Is it okay that I'm catching feelings?

*Sigh* okay so I've been talking to "this guy" who is soo amazing❤️. I mean we talk to each other on the phone every single night and he makes me feel so beautiful and special also we send letters to each other. Yes, he's in prison okay? And if you decide to judge me, it's not going to change my opinion about him at all so don't even waste your time😂. Anyways, I'm positive it's been about a month in a half and I told him how I truly felt about a week ago. And he told me how he felt. It's kind of scaring me because I'm falling for him. I'm falling for every thing about him. His smile, his laugh, his gorgeous hazel camo eyes, his country voice, and most importantly his personality. It's strange actually, it's like I found my personality as a person and that person is him. I'm not saying he's the one but I'm 50% sure that he could be. Anyways again is it okay? Or should I just put him as a friend base (which will be REALLY HARD for me). He's just so respectful and caring it's not even funny. Every time I'm mad or unhappy with him he knows immediately. I don't even have to say anything and he constantly asks me what's wrong😍. Ugh this boy, I mean man has butterflies in my stomach 24/7😍🙈😘😍!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think he's so amazing (and gives you butterflies) I think you deserve someone that can make you feel special! But also think about how this would go if he is THE ONE. If he's in prison for life? Do you think that changes how your whole relationship could go? TBH it sounds super sweet and romantic, i'm glad you have someone that makes you feel beautiful and special. but make sure that's what you really want before deciding what to do i guess

What Guys Said 2

• I read the first sentence. This is not good.

• How?

• ... Were your parents like... evil or something?

• Nope (: haha

• Hmm.

I'm sitting here wondering what's so terribly wrong with you that you feel you need to resort to dating incarcerated men.

• Haha😂, nothing is wrong with me at all. I'm a down to earth type of girl who views the world very differently from others. I give people chances that I believe that they deserve. Unlike every one else in society I don't act like I'm too good for any of the young men who are locked up. They are just like the guys out here.

• Oh why you say that?

• For the reasons I already stated. Being incarcerated is an instant dealbreaker for most women, because they know they can do better. I'd assume any woman interested in me is too broken to find or maintain relationships with people who aren't in prison.

What Girls Said 2