What genre of music would guys/girls not date a girl for?

What genre of music, if a girl listened to would you definitely not date and why would you not date her because of that genre?

• Pop music (includes boy bands like 1d etc.)
  • rap music
  • punk rock / rock
  • country
  • kpop (if u don't know this is Korean Pop)

Most Helpful Guy

• A fan of any genre wouldn't stop me from dating someone just as long as they would allow me the same curiteousy to listen to my favorite music as well.

What Guys Said 5

• Uh, none.
    Because I listen to a lot of music, too much really.

Rap, rock, metal, techno, country, dub step, instrumentals, soundtracks from movies and games, flamenco, classical, etc.

• What about EDM music?

• Rap and lame pop songs. A few rappers are okay and a few singers.

• pretty shallow reason not to date somebody...

• well kpop is a random genre, I would've thought classical or techno would be thought of first before kpop

• I'm a Kpop fan so I added that one

• Lol yep they should have endless slots to having endless answers to pick from

• ikr! i'd love to give more options in my polls

What Girls Said 3

• It was a pretty close tie between B and D, but I'd have to go with B. I'm no expert, but from what I've heard the majority of rap is degrading and disrespectful towards women, society, homosexuals, encourages drug use, rape, etc. That's the majority. Now I suppose I could forgive these downfalls if I liked the beat, or if I liked the lyrics, but most of the time I haven't a clue what they're even saying... Perhaps that's a good thing 0. o I don't like country because I just can't handle the Texas twang that occasionally pops up, but the material isn't too terrible if you like bear, breakups, and dirty trucks/tractors.

• One rapsong is enough in a month.

• I meant E not D