My girl has gained a few pound I honestly dont mind or care in the slightest, but since then our sex life has gone down what do I do?

i feel like she may just be maybe contemplating breaking up with me as well i donno wht but i just feel like she might because i dont get any sexual interaction from her anymore like she doesn't love me or care to even try. i do what i can to get her in the mood but it doesn't seem to be working she just says i dont feel sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

• More than likely she is just insecure about her body now she as put weight on. Ask her why she doesn't want to have sex (the reason is obvious but don't say it) if she just says because she doesn't feel sexy then ask her why she doesn't feel sexy. Then if she mentions her weight let her know that you still think she is beautiful but if it's bothering her that much you will her lose the weight.

What Girls Said 2

• A girl's self impression of her appearance and sexiness is really important to intimacy. If we ate a big meal or drank a bunch of water or just don't feel like we look sexy then the intimacy won't happen. What you can do is show her how amazing she is, how special she is, and how much you care about her. Feeling sexy is more than just feeling like our bodies look good. Focus on the big picture and she'll feel your appreciation and care. The sex will follow suit ;)

• Make her feel sexy. If she feels bad with herself than sex is problematic, make her feel good about herself

What Guys Said 3

• is she on any medications?

• If your confidence is down, you don't feel sexy, you don't want sex.
    Casually mention that it would be fun if y'all BOTH started working out together.

• Communication, my guess is that if it isn't any of the things you're worrying about, she may feel that her weight gain would be unsightly to you.