Is it wrong or cool?

If a girl of 29 is dating a man of 41, she looks a lot younger, people assume she's 18-23... he looks in his 40's... strangers always assume he's her dad... everyone has different views, in your opinion... is it wrong or is it cool?

By cool i mean okay, fine etc... I'm British!

Most Helpful Guy

• If its legal then there is nothing wrong wit it i suppose, unless your not doing it for the right reasons. Say he is just using you for sex, or your just using him to show off and for possibly his money, who knows.
    If your going out and its serious and its real, well its fine. But if your just using each other or taking advantage of him or the other way around then thats not cool.
    Age shouldn't be a problem if its real, and if it is real love then you shouldn't think about what anyone else says, weather they say it is right or wrong

Hope this helps.

• Thanks :). (It won't let me change my age btw)... if anyone is using anyone for s#ex, it's me... older men have always been a huge fantasy of mine. 100% know how to satisfy a girl!.. and money doesn't appeal to me. I want love. I never let him pay. Id feel like i'm being bought because i was brought up with material possessions but no love. It's always me buying him things.

What Guys Said 4

• not wrong. not necessarily cool

it just is what it is

• Whatever floats your boat.

• What a question...
    It's neither wrong nor cool. It's just what it is.

• You call me rude, asker? Was it me or was it you who just insulted the other one of us?
      Ignorant scum like you isn't worth my time.

• i see nothing wrong with it

What Girls Said 3

• Just don't care what others say , the most important thing is that you feel comfortable , just say --> " i don't care "

• Nope it's totally fine I'm 17 and in a relation ship with a 43 year old I asked for everyone opinion/reaction and they all freaked out and kept messaging me saying I should breakup with him or he belongs in jail so I made a new account but I don't care it's cool to me!

• It's only cool if he's a millionaire, otherwise no one gives a flying fadoodle.

• By cool i mean o. k... strangers always seem to care

• They are strangers, why do you care? That is some personal stuff man... Don't let people that have no influence over life interfere with your love life, or how you see yourselves as a couple. You two won't be happy.