Ladies, would you date a shy guy?

Normally I am usually very shy around women. Though i do open up a little more once i get to know the person. What are your thoughts?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm super shy myself so I don't see why it'd be a problem, because we'd both just kind of understand I think.

Except my resting bitch face has made people think my shyness was me snubbing them in the past so, hm. He'd at least have to be able to approach me if I didn't approach him.

What Girls Said 7

• I would but he would have to open up at some point. I want man to take charge of a situation, come up with things for us to do, and do the asking me out. Not the other way around. I want a man not be the in the relationship.

• Yes! Shy guys are probably at the top of the list. Even though you're shy, i bet once you really get to know someone you show your wild side. The saying " nice guys finish last" isn't true all the time, actually most of the time. Shy guys make girls smile and feel welcomed.

• i wouldn't see a problem with that, im very shy myself too

• You know sometimes shy guys are way more attractive than arrogant and over confident guys.. so definitely i would

• yes. I'm the same.

• Yep. I would.

• Yupp, that's fine.

What Guys Said 3