What do you guys think of tinder?

I personally think it's a stupid hookup app even though it's all the rave right now amongst my friends.

You?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a fad... it was fun the first week or so when I was talking to some girls but I'd rather meet someone in person
    I think a lot of people just like the boost of confidence with finding a match lol

• Yup same i tried it for a day and it just wasn't for me lol. I think dating sites just make things too easy I would rather have a guy be confident enough to walk up to me in person and tell me what he thinks because it's easy to tell someone you're attracted to them on the internet.

• Exactly! Especially when a lot of guys just look for the hook ups rather than a relationship so it's not even a real "dating" app in that sense... I'd rather get all of the emotions rushing from meeting her instead of seeing pics behind a phone lol

• Yes haha it's way more exciting that way! And I agree it's mostly for hookups.

What Guys Said 15

• i'd rather some Kinder:

fabzilicious.org/.../...Egg_Open-with-Surprise.jpg

(for the gift eh? not for the chocolate)

• I don't like any of those dating type things. There was a girl in Australia that died after meeting up with a guy from tinder.

• What was she killed?

• I guess we need to become investigators haha.

• Yeah, it is very sad, the girl was only about 19. She went to Australia for a holiday and did not come back alive. So sad.

• I tried it once, didn't get results, so I stopped using it.
    Maybe I'll try again, but now I will choose better pictures, not like the ones I chose the last time xD

• Never ever had a match on there that's legit or messages me back

• I dont actually use it, but one poker night when most of my friends got knocked out we decided to all create tinder accounts to see who got the most tinder swipes.

• I don't even know what the hell it even is. Something about hookups and swiping is all I know. Something for your phone.

• It's old amongst me circle now it was big about a year ago.
    I hooked up with a few girls from it but i wanted a real relationship and deleted my account.

• It's good if you need a quick confidence boost or a quick hook up is the conclusion I have come to.

• what's that? meh i deleted my FB because it was wasting my time. then i fell for gag's trap... got addicted...

• I haven't used it to hook up. It's fun though to play with. I've only actually went to meet one girl from it. But it didn't work out

• I never had ANY luck on Tinder. Wish I knew what was wrong with it and how I could do something to make my profile look better.

• I don't think many more dates happen because of tinder. I think it's more just for fun, hot or not objectification of men and women.

• It's gotten me dates and sex. For those reasons alone it's better than POF.

• I think I need to get more matches

• I'd swipe left on Tinder ;)

• A good supplement to real life approach, although it's the flavor of the month (for the flavor of the week, haha)

What Girls Said 0