Have you ever fell for someone unbelievably quick?

I started talking to this one guy a couple of weeks ago. We met online and had been texting. We finally met last night and he was the sweetest guy I have ever met. He was so cute and caring. The problem has been that since my messy break up a few months ago, I was in a five year long relationship, I had been using guys and moving on to the next one like they were nothing. Of all the guys I had been out with I never cared if I saw them again. This one however is different. I actually care about him. When I got home, as cheesy as it sounds I couldn't stop smiling and I wanted to see him again. I actually like him and it scares the hell out of me. I didn't think it was possible to fall for someone that quick, especially one that I had just met for the first time.

So my question is it even possible to fall for someone that quick, and what was the quickest you fell for someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• *aww*
    quickest would be a week or so... depends how long/regularly you are talking

• We would text either every day or every other day. Now we text each other all day every day unless we are working or sleeping. The only crappy part is we both go to separate schools over an 1.5 hours away.

• Well it's really down to how well you two click.. give it time? Are you living at home or away?
      And don't sacrifice your social life over it... it's lovely when it's all new but sometimes things can go the opposite way..

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0