Please Help Me, I Need It?

I've been single for my whole life, and I need help asking people out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmmm... your 18... hmmm' okay don't go looking for love'with Hardwork, charecter ascension, talent development, sober drug free, exstreme I. Q, staying busy with complete goal master minding... you will automatically see people in a more exact function' not from an emotional one as much' you wouldn't have to go looking for love' love will be where you are. I didn't overlook your question it's just what you want is natural and you need to not want to NEED what someone else can bring to you' especially if your cencere' then you have a lot to protect' if you haven't never been in a relationship before then in someways your okay because you still have that dreamy romantic celestial idea about being in one that hasn't been ruined' just take heed to what I said' and when the time is right you will be in company with those who want what you want' don't Rush you are better off... hmmmm yup that's right.

What Girls Said 4

• You're under 18. You're fine ;-) there are people on here asking if never having a relationship at 26 is weird

• You dont need a girl to make you feel better. But what is you need help with?

• I agree with nert73, you're under 18 years old. You have your whole life ahead of you to start dating. It may seem like it's all about dating and girls, but in reality, it's about getting straight A's in school, so you can get a scholarship, and won't end up in student debt like the rest of us.

• Well, your whole life hasn't been that long so don't worry about it... yet.

What Guys Said 3

• If you ask, at least you know. If you don't ask, you never will know and you'll be single for a long long time.

• You can do it! Just get some confidence!

• Wate for d time