Am I over overreacting?

So I've been seeing this guy from work for about 5 months. Today he handed me his phone to look at a funny text from his friend. I scrolled up a little too high and saw a text from his friend from about two months ago. I know I shouldn't have read it and I wasn't going to read it until I saw my name. He's basically been talking about our sex life to his friend and the fact that I (age 22) was a virgin when I met him. I wouldn't care but his friend kept making snide and slighty crude comments about it. I've met this particular friend of his several times and even have him on Facebook. He's been nothing but nice to me in person. My boyfriend doesn't know I saw the text but it's been on my mind all day. Am I overreacting?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. BIG YES. sex is a private matter between you and your bf. nobody else. It's like taking a nude picture of you and sending it to his friends. highly offensive. I would be pissed... and I am a male. thats what we stereo-typically do

• I don't get your answer. You say yes I am overreacting, then you say sex is a private matter, then you say but that's males stereo typically do. So which one is it? Confused..

• ahem... lemme rephrase. Your sex life is a private between you and your bf. it shouldn't be discussed to any of his friends period. I think it would be appropriate to raise this issue with your bf.

• To be fair this was much earlier on in our relationship and he's been nothing but great since but I don't want to be one of those girls who make up excuses for him. So I guess I will talk to him about it. Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• As this question is in pink, the answer is yes!

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him how you feel about this, and if he ever does This again
    You shoudk break up