How hard is it to find a glamorous guy?

I want a guy that is super hard working, super good looking, a super good person and super rich. Somebody who can excite me and give me butterflies. Is this wrong? I know guys who match my description but they are 19 years old!!!

It's a legitimate question! I asked how difficult it is because this is what I want.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard working - Check
    Super Good Looking - Absolutely Check
    Super Good Person - Ehh I'm pushing it a little
    Super Rich - I'm financially stable if that counts for anything.

What Guys Said 3

• yes, but they dont want you. Because all you got is looks and personality. That's 2 out of 3, at best! Remember, don't ask for what you don't have yourself

• Ah so thats this is the reason I can't get a girlfriend! Oh well, your loss!

• It's not wrong, but it is difficult, as you have already expressed in your description. This isn't a question, this is a rant.

• It's a legitimate question. I asked how difficult it is.

• Well, most of those criteria are subjective, so only you know exactly how difficult it is.

What Girls Said 4

• my boss is all of that... i have butterflies everyday ♡

• We all want that until we find someone we really love, and then all that money and stuff doesn't matter to us anymore :)

• Usually those guys are gay :(

• Because you're ugly. Inside and out.