Don't know how to sleep alone anymore?

I feel pathetic for asking, but I am so used to sleeping over my boyfriends house that I can no longer sleep on my own. Last night we had a small argument so he slept on the couch. Today I asked to come over and he said "Sure, but I would prefer to sleep alone today since I barely got sleep on the couch last night." I decided to stay home but now I can't sleep (away from him) and I feel he may still. be upset from last night. How can I stop acting so babyish about this? I'm sitting here crying. We've been together 4 years by the way, I'm 25 an he's 30.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're crying because you're sleeping alone, I think you're crying because of what happened. You need to talk to him and make things clear about the argument (if you haven't yet). Just apologize or do something to ease things, arguments happen sometimes but everyone can get over the situations that created them.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think he would have said you could come over if he was that upset. If you really can't sleep, cuddle with a pillow and put on music to distract yourself. You won't be able to sleep if you keep thinking about this. You can talk to him about it tomorrow. And that might not go over so well if you're sleep deprived.

• Gee it's simple, just accept you are in the wrong and make up. by the way be grateful you didn't break up. Getting use to sleeping alone then is a lot harder.

• How cute. Simple. Just apologize, both of you. and say what you both did wrong. Relationships require teamwork, but i am sure you know that already.

• It usually works for us. really sour arguments end with us both apologizing... and then hugs

• You just take Ambien! \o/

What Girls Said 0