Did you ever have a first kiss? how old where you when you had your first kiss on the lips?

I just would like to see what you all have to say.

I have never kissed or dated anyone

Updates:
tell me if you want me to message you.

=^.^=

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• waiting for @thechica to take it all away from meh ;-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Her name was Jodie, it was at the park in July, I was about 10. Never forget it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had mine, except in uber-realistic lucid dreams (like one last night) where I get extremely turned on by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some random girl I knew when I was a kid like 3-6years old kissed me, aparently we were unsepertable, looking at the girl now, she looks like a tank and it makes me wonder how.. xD

But really the first kiss on the lips I remember is at 18 years old with my first and last ex girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 11, it was a makeout, and it SUCKED! xD

0|0
    0|0
  • No... so unfortunate... i cannot befriend any girl easily and very picky which is one of the key reasons why it never happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I was like 10, and she was 16 lol. Well I'm guessing you are a virgin as well, it's all good it'll happen best way to being a good kisser is to feel it with you heart and just enjoy it with your lips

0|0
    0|0
  • I was probably 13.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 16. She forced her lips on me then tongue in. I was shocked at first but then I really liked it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was planning on just kissing this girl even though she told me she did not like me like that when I asked her on a date and she said she loves me as a friend she never dated or kissed so should I kiss her I don't know

• She said she likes you only as a friend, which means she does not like you romantically. Don't kiss her.

• Damn I was 15 she was so much hotter than me, but all get lucky I guess lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 13 she was 13 I was so nervous! Lol message me :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yep! I was 21 when I had my first kiss 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 13 when I had my first kiss on the lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had mine...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 18 years old when I first kissed a guy on the lips and had my first French kiss with him the next time I saw him. Both were nice experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • 19 :o bit old by gag standards

0|0
    0|0