Would you date someone who is homeless?

You met someone attractive and charismatic that you genuinely connected with, but found out that they were living out of their car. They had a job, minimum wage, but didn't want to get an apartment because in their opinion it was a waste of money and would rather save until they could afford a house.

I have a buddy who is homeless and women still sleep with him and I don't understand why.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'd feel obligated to provide for them since I make more money than they do, and I believe in a relationship, each person involved should be contributing equally. Also, if they believe having a real place to live (a car DOES NOT count) is a waste of money, I'd seriously question their monetary intelligence. It's very affordable to rent a small apartment on minimum wage in most places, and often subsidized housing is an option as well.

Saving for a house is great, but takes YEARS - especially if you're only making minimum wage!

What Girls Said 3

• I probably would.

• find that highly doubtful...

• He lives in a fucking car. His hygiene definitely isn't good.

• Damn Thomas calm down! Maybe he goes to his mom's house to wash up. I've seen it happen before. I wouldn't talk to a filthy person in the. first person duh Thomas!!!

• that's why there is shelters. ... and no I wouldn't. ...

• to be honest the hypothetical homeless person in question sounds like an idiot. No thanks.

What Guys Said 7

• Hey at least you have a car, and there are few, not a lot, of girls that wouldn't mind. They would all like progress reports though. Don't mind the many that would say that they would, a lot of them wouldn't if that happened in real life, if they knew the situation.
    In your case, i say as long as you keep yourself clean and groomed and keep quiet about the status... you should be peachy. If honesty is your route, then fine. I just don't see the point of flipping a coin that already says "heads".

• No girl wpuld knowingly date a homeless guy.

I personally would not date a homeless girl unless she was left homeless by events beyond her control.

• This is besides the question but just go ahead and get an apartment so you can at least live a more hygienic lifestyle. With minimum wage you won't be seeing a decent house anytime soon unless you are going to buy a trailer. As far as girls dating up you go I would imagine living out of your car would be a huge turn off. I know a girl who dating a guy and found out he lived in his car and left him so that's what I'm basing it off of.

• No, I wouldn't.

• Love is love. Even if it's chronically unemployed! \o/

• If you are asking whether a girl would date you while you are homeless... no. Worry about not being homeless first.

• I have a buddy who lives out of a van, he's drowning in pussy!