Should I cancel our first date for new information about him?

We talked online, text and phone for almost 2 weeks and now have decided to meet in person. All the while on the phone, he's telling me how I'm the perfect girl for him, and that he so chooses me and that we are going to many many dates to come. Basically, saying he can see me as his girlfriend. Okay, fine and dandy right? But then I message him and no reply all day, when for the past 2 weeks, he's been writing literally novels all day long to me. Basically, keeping in touch throughout the day which is not something I normally do with anyone, but I did for him because he was so happy to meet me and me too. Here's the problem though, I wondered why he's not replied, I check his dating site and see that's he's been online during that time frame! I feel so lead on. He could have just said thing were casual and I would not feel hurt by the fact that he was still "searching" online. So disappointed. He doesn't know it yet but I'm going to cancel the next 3 dates he had planned for us! Am I doing the right thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if he's not answering you, he is the one canceling. Maybe he logged on and something came up and he didn't have time to read the message or answer. If things continue to go this way, I would walk away and find someone new. Have you ever seen the show Catfish? Keep that in mind if you find him backing out of dates and acting strange. Online relationships can be very tricky. Just stay strong and keep your head up. If you feel canceling the dates because he hasn't answered you is the right thing to do, then that is what you should do.

• Thank you. No I have not seen that show. I will while during the time I was supposed to go on a date with him.

• The right person will come along one day, don't let one bad seed take your happiness away.

What Guys Said 1

• Ure doing the right thing, it's rude when people don't respond.. It takes what.. 5-10 seconds? To say hey sorry, "whatever excuse goes here"

Drop him and move on, good thing u can drop him before real feelings start

• thank you for your reply. I was hopeful that he was being real with me but I was wrong :(

• The facts are there, but ur emotions will lie to u, save ur self the trouble and see the facts that's out there

What Girls Said 0