Girls would you date a guy with super low self esteem?

Or would you be afraid his attitude would drag you down. I ask cause I'm this way

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely take time to learn to love yourself. If you don't know how to do it for yourself, how can you do so for someone else.. Especially when they have different ideas of being loved. The only type of girl that would date low self esteem guys is if they also have very low self esteem. After all misery attracts misery. So, go for low self esteem girls.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• Seriously man you should focus on yourself before being in a relationship. Nobody else can provide you self esteem besides yourself and these things can cause jealousy later and can potentially destroy relationships. Self esteem comes first bro.

• Not really sure I can't pull it out of thin air and it was destroyed when I was younger

• I never said it was easy. It's definitely a journey for everyone who attempts it. It will be a rewarding one though. Self discovery can be an incredible thing.

@buchitabuchys thanks for the vote of confidence ;)

• You can be healed by the power of love! \o\

i125.photobucket.com/.../HeartsRainbowSparkle.gif

• Gotta learn to love yourself first before somebody else can.

• Ok this will sound odd but write down everything good (Everything!) about you then go in front of a mirror and say them aloud. You now have high self esteem and confidence.

It sounds really lame and feel-good like but it helps. Good luck

• Gotta make that self esteem snort some cocaine.
    Once you're high in esteem, then you will love yourself brother and when you love yourself, that confidence will soar up faster than the nude pics of Kate Upton can erect your penis.

• Just forget about girls for the time being. Focus on improving yourself. It's important that you lean to love your self - if you don't how do you expect others to love you? It seems like you don't love your self enough. When you allow other people to give you value, that is when you start to loose confidence. Don't give too much thought about what other people think, your own perception of your self is greater than the perceptions of other people.

• If you don't love yourself how do you expect another will love you?

• yea I feel you man, it'll get better just got to worry about you and everything willfall into place. Find what you are insecure about and try ti fix the issue

• I'm insecure about my looks I think girls find me repulsive

• it's all good man there is someone for everyone. Hit the gym , eat healthy m take care of your body females are attracted to men who take care of themselves.

• Most would not..