I'm 25 year old female with zero dating experience. Never held hands, kissed, or anything. Do I tell the guy or no? Will he think it's weird/bad?

1. I've always been told I'm pretty or whatever but I'm shy and have never been asked out, so I have no experience. It's nothing religious or anything. I literally just have never had a boyfriend.
2. I finally pushed myself out of my comfort zone and tried online dating.
3. Met a guy I like and going on second date soon.
4. He's 29 and has had long term relationships so I'm 100% sure he's experienced.
5. He doesn't know how inexperienced I am (or maybe he does know by my awkward body language? are these things obvious to ppl?).
6. Do I share any of this info (no past relationships, no physical stuff, etc)? How soon? Will he think I'm weird?
7. It's the only thing that worries me because I am so nervous about having a first kiss at this age when I'm sure it's no big deal for him. Ugh I wish I could have gotten this over with when I was younger.

Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• - You shouldn't worry about the kissing part. It's not that hard to figure out and it will come naturally to you.

- I've also had my first experiences at 25, which was last year. I hesitated a couple of times when he leans in, because I have never had anyone that close to me before (physically), so I felt awkward and shy and intimidated. If you happen to do the same thing (pull back when he leans in) and you think he's wondering why, just tell him you're shy.

- When making out, it's usually the guy who takes the lead, they usually would test the waters to see how far you're comfortable with. Don't hesitate to tell him if you're not comfortable with his hand on some parts of your body. Tell him you're not comfortable with that yet, that it's a little too far.

- When it comes to sex, I'd suggest you tell him while making out. So he'll know what to expect and not to expect. And hopefully also understand if you did pull back or hesitate.

- Don't expect your first time to be a great blast though... The first time with a new partner is also mostly about figuring out what the other likes, and with it also being your very first time, it's also about figuring out what YOU like and don't. Communicate openly with him, expect to be at least a bit nervous.

What Guys Said 7

• He shouldn't care about any of that, and if he does, he's not worth your time.

• You should tell him so he can wonder what went wrong and then be proud that he gets to be your first everything corrupting you completely until you bleed a different shade of red.

• You can tell him if you want to and if he's a decent guy he won't find any of this off putting and may even feel honoured that you're clean and fresh so to speak.

• I think you should tell him. If he really cares about you and loves you he will understand and not care that your experienced. I'm 24 and in the exact same situation. No sex, no kissing. So it's not that weird.

• No he shouldn't mind..

• for some odd reason more women than men are turned off by a persons lack of dating/relationship experience, so i think you should be fine

• You don't need to tell him anything you don't want to about your dating history.

Honestly, kissing and such comes pretty naturally, don't worry too much about it.

What Girls Said 1

• No its not bad to tell him that or weird either its normal you dont have to have had history with other guys to seem normal the experience comes with time being with the guy. Dont stress over having ex boyfriends to look good, its actually a good impression by not being with just anybody, if your looking for something serious thts good because many guys just want to mess around and hop girl to girl and someone who wants something serious will take longer to find who wants the same thing as you so it can last long term. not some immature ass short term shit nobody likes that