Would a guy whohas had little dating experience be attractive?

I am 28 and haven't dated before because i reckon every is at a higher level... is this a turn off..

Most Helpful Girl

• So you have never been on one date? That's a little odd for you being close to 30.
    But honestly girls tend to see it as a positive when guys don't have a lot of experience. In our eyes we would perceive it as you viewing us as someone special who enough for you to put yourself out there for. Girls would eat out of your palm if you told them that they were that special.

• No because all others got standard knowledgd to help them date... so its my life task to get it akso..

What Girls Said 2

• I mean that in itself isn't a turn off. But it really depends on your sincerity when you date a girl, sure you haven't dated one but when you do, will you go out of your way to make her have an amazing time? I feel like if you really put your heart in it, she would appreciate the effort and would be happy with you.

• I guess it depends on the person. To some, it might be ok because you wouldn't be experienced in the head games some dating entails. Others might like the games and experienced flirting. Depends on the person.

What Guys Said 1

• usually depends on the girl