Dating and clueless! What to do if guy doesn't text back for 2 days?

I know he's interested, but I sent him a very sweet picture of snowman I made for him and no response... should I give him the cold shoulder if he texts back? I have been out of the dating scene for a long time! Help!!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's nice that you made him a snowman! But to answer your question, don't worry too much. You said he's interested in you so if he's interested, he wouldn't be ignoring you on purpose (unless you're misled to think he does like you?). Women generally tend to overanalyze things anyways. He could be busy, or maybe he didn't get the picture, or maybe he just doesn't like texting, anything could have happened. Don't give him the cold shoulder. That's kind of like playing games, and you don't want to be playing games. You want to be mature about things. But there's nothing wrong with texting him first to see what's going on. And always keep your head up when it comes to dating. Sometimes things don't work out with people but that doesn't mean we should give up. That just means we haven't found the right person yet. Hopefully some of this helps, good luck with everything!

What Guys Said 2

• Did you mention that you made it for him? If yes, he knows that you are getting emotionally involved, while he doesn't (not yet, not sure) and wants to avoid. One of the girl, that went on couple of dates, used to text me asking if my team won when I don't respond to her other texts. Responding to this text doesn't mean anything.

The important thing is it does matter what you made or did, but when you did something for the other person, you are expressing that you were thinking about that person and care about that person. No response means he is avoiding you unless, his phone isn't working or you text wasn't received.

Wait for him to text back and be normal about responding and take things slow

• What in the world made you think he'd give a shit about a snowman? He probably just wanted to avoid a pointless conversation. Text him right now, and ask what his favorite sport and team is.

What Girls Said 2

• listen love, he might be busy. don't over think it.
    if you know he's interested, then there is no reason to be worried.

• I have an unwritten rule. If I send a text and don't get a response within a full 24 hour period I ditch the guy.
    No one is THAT busy