Weird question? GIRLS ONLY?

Okay so earlier I was sitting watching tv and I felt my "area" pulsing. Like a heartbeat. Sometimes that randomly happened so I didn't think much of it. Then i started feeling pressure. I felt butterflies. And everything was blurry. I couldn't talk or move or anything. I ran to my room and started crying because I was pretty sure it was an organsm. I'm only 14 and that makes me feel dirty and disgusting and shameful. Was it an orgasm? And how do I deal with this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 95% sure you had an orgasm.

Don't feel bad, please!!! I felt the same way when I had my first orgasm. I was 12 at the time. I also thought it was weird, abnormal and shameful. IT ISN'T! Get that through your head right now, please - it is COMPLETELY NORMAL. The vast majority of girls have had orgasms by your age, many several years younger. A large percentage masturbate and watch P*rnography . If you have urges to do that as well, please don't feel bad about yourself. Again - it's NORMAL! I can guarantee you that the majority of girls you know are going through the same thing. Your hormones are absolutely craaaazy at 14, and your sex drive is likely to shoot through the roof over the next few years. You've probably heard a lot about this happening for boys, but it's totally the same for girls too.

What Guys Said 1

• I am sorry I saw this and had to answer, yes it was a orgasm but don't feel bad it happens to all girls its ok I have a sister lol it happens and many people your age watch P*rnography and masturbate I did when I was ur age and still do I am only 17 its bad cuz I got addicted to it but its your hormones as a teenager rising It happens to all of us mine as a male right now are really high it happens as a teenager just got live life and take it one step at a time it will be ok...

What Girls Said 4

• i often feel it too and yeah its an orgasm!! there's no need to feel dirty or what so ever about it.. its perfectly normal

• Were you watching porn?

• It was an orgasm.
    Tell your nearest priest immediately.
    I'll pray for your soul.

• It sounds kinda like an orgasm, aside from things going blurry. But I don't see why you would orgasm without any simulation. If it was an orgasm, that's perfectly natural and there's nothing to feel dirty about. Just a part of growing up girl :)