Would you date a black/boy girl?

so this question is for like white guys/ girls because they would be dating someone out of their race
so everyone knows racism is still going on. one way or another. how would you feel dating someone that's black?
so if you are a white guy/ girl would you ever date a black girl / boy?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not white, but I have dated a black girl before. I honestly don't know why so many guys I know don't find them attractive. The stereotype of them being loud, not being submissive, and having an atittude is not what it seems. That's just them testing you as man, trying to weed out that inner bitchness.

But anyway, to each their own. Just means more chocolate for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • not every black girl acts bitchy. There is a little percentage of free spirited ones and thanks :)

What Guys Said 3

• No, because my wife would have my balls on a platter.

But before I was married I did have relationships with a couple of black girls, we never had any problems with racism, not when we were out together or from our families. I was also seeing a girl of Pakistani descent (born in England with Pakistani parents) briefly, but her family did not take kindly to her seeing a white guy, that relationship came to an end following a short but frank conversation between me and her 3 brothers.

Funnily enough my wife has encountered occasional disapproval as an Irish woman for being with an English man. I know, not exactly what most people would consider an 'interracial marraige' but is still matters to a few people here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    (Filler because simply stated answers apparently aren't enough for Fricking GAG)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, there are many nice black girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If the person had any sense, they would determine whether or not they'd date someone based on how they are as a person and not what the color of their skin entails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would. I don't see how a guy's skin color would make me like him less.

0|0
    0|0