Why are white guys scared to dat black women? Is it more of what people think?

I've dated a white guy and he worried more about what other thought esp his family and I left him now 7 years later he married a black women and we remained friends and I told him all along be yourself and live for you

Most Helpful Guy

• I think for the most part not just white guys but any guy any race feels more in their comfort zone with their own race. Me I just prefer white girls I think that's just a part of my DNA. But I have seen attractive girls of all races so because I only date with in my race doesn't mean I don't find other races attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know either it's very sad racism. If you love or want to go out with some one skin colour or race should make no difference at all. One day we can hope that it will be a thing of the past. I think massive improvements and advancements have been made but it's still not enough. It's so sad. I am sorry to hear about your story. I hope you have found happiness now.

• So if I desire doctor pepper over coke that would make me racist? I believe you are equating racism with likes taste and desires

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe the guys you've encountered just weren't mature enough to live for and truly think for themselves.