Is this what a booty call is?

If a guy I recently met texted me at 10:30 last night saying "what's up"?

:S or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• this is a booty call "IM TRYING TO CHILL WHAT YA ON TONIGHT?" LOLOLOL

what he said was normal

What Guys Said 6

• No, it's not this.

• Seems innocent to me. It may be a precursor to a booty call but I would think that would be a little more forward.

• Hmm ok shoot well I thought it was so I ignored it

• I think a booty call might be something like... "Whats up? Are you horny?" rather than just "Whats up?"

• Umm, a guy that only has sex with a girl and ONLY sex, no dates, just for pleasure, when ever he wants.

• That is not.

• No, that seems innocent to me. And 10:30 is not a late time...

• It's not "late" but I mean he hadn't texted me all day so why text me at that time?

• I can't know that... Maybe he was thinking it before in the day but didn't do it for a reason or he just wanted to send you the message at that specific time

• Nope, only if he asks for the booty.

What Girls Said 2

• Typically when a guy text you after 9 he's just looking for a quick lay. Not all the time, but most. Sometimes they just off late or you were randomly on their mind.

• No, I wouldn't say it's a "booty call" if he said hey wanna bang? then yes.

• unless y'all are already fuck buddies, ain't too many men that slick LOL

they're going to say "can i come through or you tryna chill" codename for sex