He tried to booty call me? Do you think he's a player?

Okay I met this really cute guy and he got my number etc. I don't know if he was just testing his luck or what but he wanted to hang out with me late at night the other day when we were texting all day.

He basically said "I want to see you tonight" at like 12:30 and I ignored it. Later he asked me if I want to go on an actual date with him and he started texting me good morning in the mornings.

So does he still just seem me as a hook up or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't risk giving a girl I really like the impression that I'm only after sex therefore I'd just ask her on a date from the beginning... which this guy clearly didn't do, so I think he's playing you :/

What Guys Said 6

• Testing his luck, and wants to smash.

• You're a hook up.

• A booty call isn't really a dating type. If he didn't try to have sex with you, it's definitely not a booty call.

• But he did try to get me to hang out late at night so he was obviously trying to have sex or thinking about it anyway right?

• Hmm, well, you make it clear to him that you are not ready to have sex with anyone yet.

• It sounds like it... These guys are not interested in a relationship usually.

• He wants to fornicate you dear

• No he's a shy guy with no confidence and needs a woman to ask him out.

• Lol I sense sarcasm.

• Should you give him what he wants, he may just hit and quit or he may want a 'friends with benefits' arrangement.

• Kk I dropped him.

What Girls Said 0