What do you look like? What are you attracted to usually?

What do you look like? What are you attracted to usually?

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I am a human male. I am attracted to human females.

1|2
    1|0
  • I look like butt. I am attracted to tits today.

1|0
    0|0
  • A sexy beast! I'm usually attracted to @linkywinky

0|1
    0|0
    • Usually.. but not always?

• Show All
    • Awfully demanding for someone who just got off strictly saturdays

• @linkywinky It is what it is, I'm a demanding type of guy.

• I am a brown, messy-haired individual who wears glasses and, as I'm proud to say, am very handsome, and have a decent body. I am attracted to girls who have exotic faces and decent bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a guy and am attracted to women

0|0
    0|0
  • i look like my profile picture. Black through and through. I'm usually attracted to latino and white girls, but not exclusively. A nice face is what usually catches my attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im only attracted to Latinas and Arab women.

0|0
    0|0
  • ii look liike a bee, and ii'm attracted two @blitheCalavera

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like the profile pic rite there <==========.
    Girls... ofcourse¡

0|0
    0|0
  • I am black..

i lik desi...

0|0
    0|0
  • Halfway between a shiatsu and a bull dog. Yes bull shit. I like me some Dalmatian or black lab. Yes I went all interracial on your asses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blond hair and blue eyes, I'm tall, average weight. I'm usually attracted to tall girls with brown eyes and dark hair, also average weight.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Have a look at my picture. That's exactly how I look lol. I attracted to a guy that can make me laugh and is sure of himself without being cocky. One that will hold the door for me and then smack my ass after I walk through lol. I'm not picky. Just have a personality and treat me well.

Oh and dimples are a must! (Jk) but I'm a sucker for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i look like a crazy curly haired zombie LOL.. and i'm attracted to fresh meat yesss!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I look a lot like the girl in my avi. I find physically fit guys with nice faces attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a female goat and I'm attracted to male goats.

0|2
    0|0
  • I look like myself :D
    i am attracted to smart, laid back and easy going guys

1|0
    0|0
  • I look like an average Asian girl lol :) i'm attracted to guys who are healthy, sweet, caring and smart 😛

0|0
    0|0
    • You're gorgeous and way too humble!

• @BelleGirl21 Lol you can find more than ten million people who look like me though lol but thank you, you are so sweeeeet 😳😚

• I look like me 😝☺ and im atttacted to some guys who have a little scruff, and cute SMILE. Always draws me in more lol if they have that then their bodies can be thin but decent And personality wise, i like calm/laid back, funny, sweet, caring, guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a person, and I am attracted to people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I look like my picture lmaoo... im attracted to uhhmmmm well i dont have a type lolzz

0|0
    0|0
  • I have bRonde wavy long hair, blue eyes (as you can see), high cheekbones and dimples on the cheeks. I'm quite slim but I have curves.

I'm easily attracted to my contrary (dark/brown hair and brown eyes) but I think I can be attracted to any type, it really depends of thd person

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a pretty face, boobs=genetic disaster, nicely toned butt but not very big and long dancer legs. Measurements bust-waist-hips= 31-25-35
    Am attracted to guys who are in shape, preferably wider shoulders and nice eyes (physically).
    Refuse to date anyone who lacks self-confidence (done that, didn't like it).

0|0
    0|0