If you are an attractive women, Would you have an problem with a black guy approaching you?

I'm asking this because its seems that Attractive Asian, Latina, White and Arabic women are somewhat reluctant towards us compared to other races. Is Skin color still a factor in today's society? Not all black men fit the stereotypes such as being thugs, conceited, lazy, deadbeat and unreliable. Why don't you attractive women find us attractive compared to men of other ethnicities. I'm not saying that I'm entitled but I notice this and usually they give us mean facial expression just by showing interest in a respectful manner. But yet claim that there not racist which is obvious that they are. Why do you attractive women treat us black men in a disrespectful manner especially the ones who are educated and have morals?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a black American guy, I can fully attest to how you feel.

It's a fact of life that as a black guy in America doing ANY social interaction whatsoever, the first thing we have to do is make sure we dispel the negative stereotypes the media has painted of us in said person (even if the said person is also a black person!)

Some people will blindly follow the negative stereotypes said about black men and just flail negativity at us... those people in my opinion are too closed minded and gullible to want to date, anyways. If you really think about it.

Others will be more open minded... now THOSE are the ones worth dating.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't... But then again I'm black.

But at the sametime that goes for white, Hispanic, Indian, Asian, etc guys approaching me it doesn't make a difference I like them all and I'm not the one to judge or exclude.

• I feel bad cos I never post anon but I don't wanna get hate... I am an attractive white female and despite having friends and in laws of other races I have only ever been attracted to white guys

• but why only white men and not black guys? Aren't black men human?

• I have no explanation it is simply my type and I am yet to meet someone of another race that I am attracted to. It is not just looks wise cos I find I have more in common with white guys too

• I'm African-American and I feel like race is still a big part of today's society. It all really depends on the women and what area. I have white girlfriends who loves black guys so it all depends

What Guys Said 2

• That's rough man...

• What? NYC is filled with interracial couples