My boyfriend talks to my best friend more than he does to me? WHAT DO I DO?

So a little background, my "best friend" hasn't quite been an ideal friend as of late, not just because of this whole thing, she's a pretty manipulative person, she withholds and releases information about people as benefits her. So she's the classic high school sweetheart--at least on the outside. Everyone she meets is her new best friend and she'll talk to them about issues close to her, make them believe they're the only person she's told. Get what i'm saying?

My boyfriend isn't quite the person that picks up hints, or signs easily. I'm not sure if that's all guys, but that's him.

Before someone asks, no, they were not close at all, nor did they know each other existed before him and I started dating. They're intentions probably aren't bad, this friend of mine (let's call her Sandy), Sandy tends to hate all of her friend's boyfriends. I'm not sure why, but she does. She may just be trying to be friendly with him. And he's probably doing the same.

But regardless of their intentions, their late night Skype calls (unbeknownst to me), constant texting, secretive behaviour, and Sandy pretty much rubbing it in my face how much closer she is with him than me (she talks about him kind of A LOT, everyone notices it, but my boyfriend) kind of bothers me a lot.

Am i being insecure about our relationship? Does this situation justify my suspicions? I've been stressing about this a lot lately.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel its odd, have any of them ever showed you these conversations?

• I can't see there conversations, most often they're skyping each other late at night. He won't even Skype me. I'd feel bad looking at any texts as well. Though it's not like either of them would show me.

• I feel she knows what she is doing with these 'innocent comments' she really is very manipulative she is purposely making you question your relationship and his faithfulness to get what she wants which unfortunately appears to be him... yeah just do it sooner rather than later to avoid you getting hurt as much as possible x

• I guess so, thank you! She definitely wants to see our relationship fail, i also don't want to see his heart get crushed by her. I don't like being vindictive, and my selfish gut instinct wants me to expose her to him for who she is. But my reasonable side (the side that wants me to ask internet people) knows better than to hurt myself like that. Thank you.

What Guys Said 1

• Use caution. Keep watching their behavior: your boyfriend and Sandy's, don't entirely trust them. If you wanna talk to your boyfriend about it, do it and see how he reacts. If he's communicating with her more than you, there must be a problem, something is not right in my opinion, it shouldn't be this way...

What Girls Said 3

• That's super sketchy and not okay.
    Confront them both about it

• She sounds like a brat! I knew a girl like that when I was younger. Best thing I ever did was drop her.

• Just tell ur bf if u want all the drama to end