I don't attract men. No question mark, it's a statement. But what can I do?

So, I don't attract men and when I do they are already dating someone and just want to have fun..

I'm like every guys best friend where I work. I used to study in a girls school so I don't have male friends and my friends are already married with married male friends.

I have been single for four years now and I just don't know what to do. Not even a kiss this whole time, is making me crazy.

I know I am not easy to approach because I'm kind of serious but that's because I get relax after I met people.

Any adivce?

How do I look like, wow. Lol, kidding, well, I hate this but I would say:
5'6-5'7 (not sure), dark hair (shoulders), tanned skin, I really take care of me like manicure, pedicure, hair, always perfume good clothe..

I guess its because I'm not approachable. I'm serious, really. You know there's people with a smile in their face, well that's not me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's impossible not to attract anyone. You must attract someone, you just don't know yet. My tip is trying to open yourself a little more, be less serious sometimes and try to initiate things instead of only waiting.

What Guys Said 5

• "and when I do they are already dating someone and just want to have fun..", you attract me. Why did you lie?

• Seriously, if you're not willing to make a move, just go for dating websites. Trust me, you'll find someone.

• Consider using Match. com. I wish they had that when I was young.

• Hard to say I'm not sure what you look like

• What do you look like?

What Girls Said 0