Help me understand him?

Alright, here's the situation. Me and this guy connor dated for about 5 months. I loved him. Still love him. And while we were dating he told me he wasn't drinking or smoking and that was a lie. Before we started dating he told me he was a virgin and that was a lie too. Then one day he decided to ignore me for 3 days, and told my best friend that he was going to dump me, so I might as well just do it. then a few days later he posts a MySpace bulletin bragging about it to all his guy friends. A few weeks later, we decided to be friends again. This lasted for a few days because then he started talking to my dads girlfriends daughter, who I consider a sister. I didn't know what to do because I was crushed so I called her mom balling my eyes out and told her what happened, and she said she'd put an end to it fast, and she did. connor got p*ssed and posted a nude of my on a bulletin. (it wasn't even up 10 minutes because my friends dad cussed him out and he took it off). so we didn't talk for like 2 months, and the other day I sent him a forward on accident. he said " I am so sorry about everything I was p*ssed down and going through withdrawal and I am truly deeply and sincerely sorry" well obviously I forgave him because I love him. and we got to talking and he said he wants to take me to homecoming in a few weeks and date me, so I asked him how he feels about me. and he was like idk, I can't answer that. But since then he said he wants to be with me again. I'm so confused! How do you wanna go to homecoming and date someone you don't know if you like?! help me here please

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't seem like a very nice guy. You shouldn't waste you time with him, he doesn't seem like a very trusting guy. Who knows his reasoning behind wanting to go to homecoming again. Maybe he is hoping to get to sleep with you again and brag to all his friends again. He doesn't seem very mature since when he got mad at you he dated one of your good friends and posted private pictures of you on MySpace. Don't waste you time with someone like that. I am sure you can find someone better then him. Good luck.

-Jeff

• Thank you for your advice and we actually never slept together I'm a virgin. and do you think there's any chance he changed?

• Well thank you again for your advice I reallly appreciate it

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah..I would have to agree and confirm that this guy is a loser. For one, he continually has lied to you. That alone is a horrible sign. Secondly, the nude picture incident is just horrible. If he respected you, he would never consider doing that.

You are much better off getting rid of him and finding a man that can treat you well.

• well he hasn't really hung out with you since the last time.. so you changed.. and he changed.. so he doesn't know how you are now.. and what level your relationship is at.. so she doesn't know exactly.. until you two start dating and then he can get a new opinion of you.

• Don't do it, he's immature and lied to you to begin with. Its not right what he did. Your heart will just be broken again and he won't be there again to pick up those peices. Don't go through with it. Move on and grow up because he will be your down fall from what I read

• Do you like Jeffree Star?

• its not worth it. haha tell him you'll go to home coming with him and pick some one else to go with the day before. But seriously he's just f***ing with you and toying you on. There's no way he could love you after all of that... at least I couldn't love some one after all of that.

• you just are going to forget about what this loser has done? like seriousally? have some standards.

• I didn't forget, I still remember and I'm scared of getting crushed again. but I just don't wanna spend my whole life wondering what if. and I never actually got over him at all... I don't know what doy ou think I should do

• I don't think you should date him again, he'll probably hurt you again :/ and the way he acted before and after the break-up should make you realise that you deserve better.

What Girls Said 3

• dont do it. you can do way better. if he hurt you once he will do it again. he's playing you. I went threw the same thing. my friends got me to think straight again. now I feel in love with someone else and he treats me right. find a diffrent guy. tell him you think its better if you guys don't and if he's still saying he loves you in a year then maybe he does

• if you treat a boii bad he will come running trust me I do it all the time loool

• tell him he's got a small willy ..and to go fxxk himself