How women feel after being rejected?

Also specify if you're beautiful. That way I get to know the responses of beautiful women also.

Rejection is given by hints -- for e. g. a guy doesn't call, ask you out, peruse you or doesn't ask questions about you.

This's assuming the guys is normal looking.
Also tell me what'll be your reaction if this guy is a 10/10.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always felt disappointed and undesired. I'm not that beautiful by any means either.

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think I'm beautiful. I'd say average and on some good days, slightly above average. On bad days, below. I have a lot of bad days haha

Rejection sucks! :(
    I hate it. But if he doesn't wanna be in a relationship with me, I have to move on and deal with it. :/

The guys I was rejected by were "normal/average" to most people. Like the geeky nerd types. One of the guys I asked out, oh man, he was so amazing. Like a 9/10. Not just looks, but he was sweet, funny, smart, he had almost everything. And he had the biggest crush on me for years too. But I took too damn long, I was just literally in shock that such an awesome guy could like me. He wasn't the usual type I like, he wasn't dorky or geeky, he was very outgoing and kinda popular. But still nice and smart and sweet. I made the horrible mistake of assuming he was a player every time he tried to talk to me. It's just that he was so damn good looking. He was friends with my friends, and they told me he was always faithful and took girls seriously. All my friends told me that he was really cute, and how lucky I was to attract a cute guy who was really nice.
    Unfortunately, I asked him out when he already had a gf, So he rejected me. That's what I get for waiting too long. Snooze you lose. They are still together, and my friends told me he has a baby with her. Oh well. I'm happy that he's happy.

I was a bit heartbroken when he rejected me. And if I knew he had a gf, I never would've asked him out to begin with :(
    He's like the biggest crush I ever had on any guy. And I'm happy if he's happy, even if it's not with me.

• You look the same everyday.

You feel different other days.

"I was just literally in shock that such an awesome guy could like me. "

He doesn't get anything in reality.

• I don't think I''m beautiful. I have plenty of women and men say so, but I'd say I'm average. When I'm rejected (when the person I fancied for four months played with my feelings and then bluntly said they never liked me), I feel sort of hollow and got sad. I cried a bit, but in the end it doesn't matter.

Answer mine
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1273877-texting-but-won-t-go-beyond-that-is-he-even-interested

• Well I am ugly, so I've been rejected by every guy I've been interested in. It sucks and makes me feel like a failure, but I've also started to accept I'll probably always be alone. Rejections hurt, but I also feel like I am used to. I feel kind of like I am expecting it.

The only one that hurt the most recently was with a guy that I thought was interested in back. He acted as if he were. He text me all the time, we hung out a few times. He sent me messages when I was in the hospital after I had surgery. He knew how I felt about him because I'd mentioned it to him and then that's when we started hanging out more. About a week after I was back of my feet after the surgery, I went to him to talk to him about how I felt some more. He had met a new girl and he didn't want anything to do with me. He got angry with me for liking him when before he seemed to like it. He seemed flattered by it. I later learned he didn't want to turn down an opportunity with a 24 year old. So he was obviously never interested in me. I just took his kindness in the wrong way. He just wanted to be friends.

I'm 28 now, and I feel that I am done. I don't try anymore. I am tired of rejections. I am still a virgin at my age. So I feel it's just time to accept I am going to be alone. He was the last guy I actively went for. That was two years ago. I haven't dated or anything since.

• Staring hitting on the most handsome guys.

Not 7/10, but 10/10. They're less chances of them rejecting you.

• @de_logics so i'm blind and stupid then? because i know what happens to them.
      Either they stay a player, or they settle down with a good girl. Then there's obviously those who doesn't dare to take initiative, and remain forever alone, but that's arguably their own fault.

• You need to hit on 10/10. Not 8/10 or 7/10 or 6/10. Just 10/10, or maybe 9/10.

• I feel empty. I don't really differentiate between good looking or normal looking guys though. If I am in love with a guy, I feel empty, shattered, worthless and I cry. a lot.

But everyone gets rejected sometime. And after I cry a while (weeks? months?) I pick myself up and get on with life. by the way if you want to you can see a picture of my hair in my profile to ascertain whether or not i fit your definition of beautiful :)

• No, see that you're talking about breakups.

What about a guy you were talking to but he didn't show interest (aka you got rejected)?

• I see! Sorry. No, I don't take that very seriously at all. It doesn't feel like a rejection to me. I feel confident enough to know that not everyone is going to want to continue to talk to me or like me.

• It doesn't feel great, but since it's not something I have any control over, I simply try to move on. No hard feelings. I'm average, I think.

• I would be a little bummed but just move on and not think much about it afterwards. It's not that big of a deal really. No one can expect to always get every guy they ever want. Sometimes beauty isn't what everyone is looking for.

• How much the rejection hurts isn't based on how attractive he is, its based on how much I liked him. A guy I didn't know or didn't like that much ---> 1/10. A guy I did like a lot? Time to get drunk...

• Sad, heart broken for a while. I tend to be sentisitive so it takes a lot for me to even go there. Yes, I'm pretty. Some have even said beautiful but I don't know about that one.

• I feel defeated, ugly, and a little humiliated. I'm not a big fan of putting my feelings out there, so when I actually do and they get slapped away it's a helluva sting.

• Well i feel like shit and like a toy but i don't know what you mean by rejection? Well the guys I've been interested in act like they are interested too but at the end they just want to f*ck it's never been different always the same no dating they just want to do it

I'm actually an average looking girl just got certain features which stand out but most guys are interested in a girls body anyway

• I've been rejected by my fair share of guys before. It really does hurt and makes a girl hesitant to pursue anyone else. But it's all part of life and growing as an individual. I'm average I think.

• Felt disappointed but moved on.
    no I am not beautiful

• People all the time tell me how pretty and beautiful i am, but i don't think so. i think im average. If i was rejected i just shake it off. foget about it, i don't let it consume me

• Yeah, you're a gorgeous girl.

"i don't let it consume me "

Yeah, I get it you're controlling yourself. Inside it does feel bad.

• i think I'm average
    And I have never had a guy reject me before

• I'm fairly average. If I'm rejected by a guy I barely know (say he says he'll call & doesn't), I don't feel much. If it's a breakup or something, it's makes me feel sad and sometimes inadequate.

What Guys Said 4

• A bit late to this, but I'm genuinely surprised by some of the ladies' answers here. Statistically, I can't imagine women being rejected as often as men, so I understand the negative feelings to be a bit harsher. But some of these responses are a bit, unexpectedly, heartbreaking to read.

I'm curious to know if rejection has a more profound impact on women than men, for reasons other than frequency.

• I suspect that women feel 'undesirable' after this. This feeling triggers worthlessness which's worst.

It's important for single women to feel desired or having a value/worth. If someone rejects her it's like someone rejected her booty call -- she feels worthless.

• Strange, I wasn't. Disappointed & a little doubt as to if I was really ugly or something, but I was over it fairly quickly.

• Yeah yeah yeah. Same here.

• I don't think being attractive has anything to do with being hurt when rejected

• Lol, I got rejected by a girl. Made me want to drive into a tree.
    It's annoying when you reject a girl, because you feelc so bad.

• I take it on the chin. I hope women do the same because I turned a girl down recently.