I have a thing for white guys, but I don't know how to approach them, due to me being a different race. How do I solve this?

I'm not sure if I worded the question sensibly, but this is what I'm trying to say. I'm black and I'm into white guys, but I don't want to approach them in case they're not into black girls. If they're not into other races, I don't want to be in that awkward situation. How do I avoid this while still being attracted to white guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to romance, the racial matter is pretty much non existent.. But that's just my opinion.. I love women.. Looooooove women.. Don't care what color or height of width they are (sizes are to a certain extent lol)
    I've dated different races, and prefer them over my own.. The culture difference is intriguing and exciting..

What Guys Said 5

• they are no different than any other guy. we're all human. just go for it.

• Ultimately, your just going to have to be brave. My ex wife was a Nigerian woman, and I loved her very much but we didn't work out. I was the one to approach though. Just in case you do get rejected, just keep your head up and remember there are millions of men out there. Plus, don't focus on the inter-racial thing so much, and people are rejected from their own race all the time. If you never go after what you want, you will never have it.

• Just go up to them like you would any other guy. Unless your approach is really weird for some reason...
    Nope- do it especially if your approach is weird :)

• Well, you SHOULD at least try, because if you don't then you won't make any progress. I'm sure there's a white guy just for you!

• I don't date them blacks they smell real bad.

lmao wtf do you think is any different about us white men? Just approach us as you would approach any other guy.

What Girls Said 4

• You won't know unless you try.

• How is this a problem? I'm sure you're worrying for nothing. Go up to one. :)

• Trust me, they like black girls

• Just flirt and show a little interest and see if they return it.