I like a 6 grader and im in 10th grade?

Im 16 years old and in 10th grade and i like this 6 grader would it be weird or wrong for me to act on this

Most Helpful Girl

• O. O It would depends on your feelings and how seriouse you are... But... She's a middle schooler.. Which would be strange... She started at her middle school year... So I'm positive it would he werid.. Wrong would be the age gape (but if she was in high school and your in college or similar to that.. It's different) plus I'm not sure how she would feel...

It's not good.. Unless you have mature feeling and get an eduction... But... It is strange indeed..

• my feelings are not like to have sex or anything like that cause that is fucked up!!! but i see the age thing as just a number honestly we are most are five years a part and at least four but i also don't know her age but either way don't see it as that big of a gap

• you are very understanding and i dont know how she feels because i haven't pushed the point i have told her but i dont want to annoy her.

• I don't believe I'm understanding.. I think you need to consider about her thoughts of all this. Is she comfortable about having that sort of relationship.. Plus your in high school- in your 10th year that in 2 more year your gonna go to college. Which you may have a long distance relationship...
      It's alright to tell but... Being annoying usually depend on what she thinks of you... But you really shouldn't have done that... D:

What Girls Said 16

• I will notify fbi about this.

• I think you're well aware of how weird and wrong it is since you asked. What is she like 11 or 12? That's real creepy. And deeply disturbing.

• 6th graders really? You can't even go after Jr. High girls?

• Sorry but that just went pedo in 10 seconds. What do you like about her most likely? She is in 6th grade which means most-likely she is just going to show off that she has a high school boyfriend.

• Find somebody your age. She prolly doesn't even like u but will go out with u to show off to her friends.

• If that 6th grader was my sister, I would be very concerned.

• Um. Yes it would be very weird you are too old for her. People will make fun of u bc she's so much younger than you.

• Umm I honestly think that's fucked up.

• YES OMG NO DON'T YOU DARE ACT ON IT A SIXTH GRADER IS LIKE 11 WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

• Well i think its strange...

• Why not look and find someone your age?

• Weird weird very weird!!

• She could be your sister. Find someone around your age.

• It's disgusting and wrong.

• I'm in college and my boyfriend is 7 years older than me... I don't think it's weird because we're grown up already, but in your case yes it's weird 6th graders are kids...

• Not only weird but seriously disturbing! You need therapy. A 6th grader is 11 years old, a child!!!

What Guys Said 15

• The rule of thumb is divide your age by 2 and add 7. So for you, 16 / 2 = 8 + 7 =15. The youngest person you can date is someone who is 15.

• Please.. forget the thought. DO NOT act on this "feeling" You're on here questioning this yourself so you know it's wrong, otherwise you wouldn't think it's weird. Just let it go, find someone your own age. I could list all the things wrong with this, but I'm sure you're smart enough to figure it out... geez

• that's strange dude... she's way too young at 6th grade : O

• It won't be in ten years, but right now that's a 16 year old guy liking an 11 year old.
    Not cool.

• If you have to ask then it is.

• Its legal if that's what you want to know. So that's only like a 3 year age difference so she is either 12 or 13 and you are either 15 or 16.

• As long as your not doing anything sexual. People might see it as weird but if you really do like her you shouldn't care what others think. People are oversensitive to stuff like this yet they support stuff like that marriage. If you both like each other go for it just make sure you don't do anything sexual.

• nah man. there's tons of people in their 30's and 40's that like kids too.

• I've never seen a situation like tihs irl but I recommend just staying this girls friend. I can only imagine a situation like that ending badly.

• Wtf you wack ass, that chick has probably barley hit puberty (if at all). She's a child at that age.

• Hey I am 97 and dating a 17 year old. It's legal so who cares right?

• ok there are limits its not legal the legal age is 18 and im not even sure to take this seriously

• education standards have changed
      and im just telling you im 16 and five years difference is 11

• In the slow classes I guess and a 5 year difference is huge and disgusting at 16 freak.

• I don't know what the grades mean because I'm not American. But judging be people's reaction I think you should see somebody! lol

• Well 10th grade is at highschool... And 6th grade.. Is like in middle school or sometime in some elementary... So it would be strange having someone older who's in college like you...

• @Origamileaf I think at those sort of ages the difference between you is really obvious in terms of physical development. I can't remember seeing that happen when I was at school lol

• That's true. XD The frist time I heard it from my friend though.. I nearly fall over and was a bit worried about her... She was boy crazy so it sorta worried me if she'll be okay.. But i guess they are fine.. Though I see what you mean... I can see the obvious of the gaps... But I guess it depends on the people? >.< Though if someone older ask me... I'll just be polite and say sorry... Can't do much. 😅

Maybe you had a lucky case of not meeting any?
      O w O

• you're both underage so i don't see why not.

• Very very weird and disturbing