How to proceed with girl I like?

So i posted here a little bit ago and got some responses about this girl I like. The responses all said she likes me or there is a good chance she does. I am confused on how to proceed with her? I want to ask her if I can sit with her on the bus and say tell me about your day or something but am not sure. Is there something I can say to her that will make it obvious if she likes me back like "you have the prettiest big brown eyes" or something. And see how she responds? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go ahead and ask if you can sit with her and compliment her and listen, just be genuine and smile a lot. If she smiles back a lot and makes eye contact with you while you are talking to her she probably really likes you unless she is a shy girl. If she's shy she might blush if she likes you.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her to marry you.

• Take it step by step. Ask if you can sit next to her and just start chatting. Be nice and not too pushy, don't be too obvious at first though because she might get scared.. just be chill

What Guys Said 1