Do you remember the first time you were asked out?

Do you remember the first time you were asked out? Or do you remember the first time someone asked you out?
What did you say? How did they react?

If i get enough answers i will share my story with you all.

Woops i meant to put Or do you remember the first time you asked someone else out? Woops
my story: (it happened very recently hence the fact that i can remember so much detail)
i had liked this girl for about 18 months and there were so many times that i could have asked her out but i was too scared to do anything.
One day however, during break at school i was on my way back to class and i saw her sitting with her friends and i thought 'you know what i'm gonna do it! YOLO!'. I said to my friends 'Go on to class i'll be there in a minute.' so i walked up to where she was sat and
i said nervously 'um ______ i need to talk to you'
she was reluctant at first but her friends told her to go. i wanted to do it without her friends present so we walked a little further up the corridor and i basically said 'listen i really like you but i haven't said anything before because i get really nervous around you' i then asked her if she felt the same way and she said she didn't know. i sense she was caught off guard and i told her if she wanted to think about it she could.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I was in primary school lol grade 6.. His was from New Zealand, and he popped a note "will you go out with me" in my school bag (we had our bags hung up on this hook thing) haha I said yes 🙈 probably 12/13 wasn't serious.. I mean we didn't hold hands even and we followed each other around in the school ground.. 🙈 Argh silly me 🙊

What Girls Said 5

• In 5th grade after band. We were all putting our instruments away and a guy came up behind me and said "would you maybe wunna go out with me?" And I felt bad but I said "no... not now" and he asked me a billion more times and I finally said yes and then the weirdo broke up with me two days later

• Of course I remember! He was my first big love. I was in love with him for 4 years.
    I was 15 when he asked me if I wanted to go to the cinema with him the next weekend. We were best friends, so I didn't know exactly what to think... was it a date or not? I just said "Yes, sure! Which movie?". He was not sure, so I chose Resident Evil (I love horror movies). The day came and I was extremely nervous and during the movie he held my hand. 😍 Best feeling ever!

• At last someone who remembers. How long did you go out for?

• We had a complicated relationship. We were kinda of best friends with benefits for 3 years.

• I don't remember no sorry

• No i don't remember sorry

• Naaah, sorry. It's a long time ago.

What Guys Said 5