The girl I like called me cousin. What should I do?

So yesterday we were chatting and then she said I'm going to bed cousin. And I felt friendzoned. I know she likes someone else but I felt horrible. Is there a chance to avoid the friendzone? Calling each other cousin in East Europe is like someone really close to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have been friendzoned, and you know it. Although it feels horrible, you're much better off moving on and finding a girl who doesn't friendzone you. If you're hopping that this girl might change her mind, trust me she won't. Girls NEVER let guys out of the friendzone, unless under exceptional or miraculous circumstances.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree, too late for this one. But in future ask girls out or flirt with them instead of being their friend that they can talk to about the guys they fancy and their guy problems

What Guys Said 3

• You avoid the friendzone by not being friends with women you are romantically interested in. Before all of this chatting you should have asked her out.

• Yea I don't think she likes you man just move on and don't obsess about it

• Have you two flirted?