Blond or brunette girl?

guys, who do you find more attractive -blonds or brunettes?
and why?
what hair color do u have?

• blond
  • brunette

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dark brown hair, I don't really have that much of a preference (red and black look good to), I think girls natural hair colour generally looks better and works better with their skin tone. I suppose I have a slight preference for brunettes, but blondes are still stunning.

I do prefer lighter eyes and fair skin though, I know that's not what you asked, but those things do tend to be correlated with blonde hair, so I am perhaps more attracted to blondes on average because of features that commonly go with blonde hair, even though I slightly prefer brown.

• It's really not that important though, I just find that to be more visually appealing in general, but it's not a major concern when dating. All hair/eye colours are attractive to me, and the same for skin tones.

• whats ur eyes color?

• They're blue/grey colour, at times I've been told they look slightly green.

What Guys Said 14

• What no redhead option? I'm all about the ginger ladies myself!

• No preferences as long as it is not a carrot top.

• I wish there were more than two hair colors on the Earth. Life is bland.

• I don't choose between them, I truly prefer both. And my hair is completely black.

• Do you prefer them both over black?

• I'm the same, except for grey/white hair (that's probably what you meant too I guess).

• Yes, that's what I mean.

• Brunette... thinking about it, I don't think I've actually ever gone out with a blond, odd as that is... I'm pretty sure every girl I've gone out with has been brunette.

• Blondes catch my eye faster. Brunettes so tend to stay in my mind longer. That's just how it plays out. I have black hair.

• Either. I want smart happy healthy cute and horny. She could be bald for all I care. :-D

• Depends on the girl...
    Also, you do realize their are many types of blonde and that there is ginger etc. as well, don't you?

• What does black hair come under?

• funny little thing.. every blonde I've asked out has said no (about 3), both brunettes asked me out (2) but the first was horrible now the second one is sweeter than sugar :) i prefer brunettes ^-^

• Im batman ( :

• It's all about the eyes and smile

• I prefer brunettes :)

• I like the blonde girls mainly because I always kind of wished I had blonde hair my hair is like a light brown and a small part of me always kind of wanted blonde hair but I would never dye my hair so I've gotta find a nice blonde girl so my kids can have blonde hair lol :)

What Girls Said 2