What is it that guys look for?

What does a guy find sexy about a girl? Confidence? Her looks? Her body? Mind? Her style? What exactly are the main things you look for in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically - Petite/Athletic, I'm short myself and am involved in a couple of sports, which gives me that body type myself. I have always been the most attracted to a girl of a similar body type. (I'm 5'6'' and 120lbs, so despite how incredibly masculine this is going to sound - I can be described as Petite/Athletic)

Emotionally - Down to earth. I know that it can be good to be head in the clouds occasionally, but the girl who is confident with who she is, and knows who she is (And there is a BIG difference between knowing your faults and your strengths, and going with that "If you can't handle me when I'm at my worst" shit.) is extremely attractive. If a girl (And I'm sure this goes for girls looking at guys too) knows what she excels with, and knows what she is behind with, and can simply be herself, it says a lot.

Intellectually - There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. No matter how much you learn, and no matter how much you know, it is still possible to be a highly naive individual who cannot apply their theoretical knowledge into practical use, that is why there's the saying "Common sense isn't". I'm only 19, so I'm not even going to pretend that I've seen a lot (Because most of the time anyone who needs to tell people about how much they've seen, haven't seen anything), but one of the things that stands above and beyond all else, for me, when it comes to whether I like a girl is wisdom. Good judgement comes from experience, and most of the time experience comes from bad judgement. Wisdom is the ability to have good judgement without previous experience, by using experience from something that others may not consider related.

And lastly, this one just deserves an honorable mention. If a girl is aware of the fact that she is very attractive, and chooses not to use that as an advantage in the dating world, but instead focus on who she is as a person rather than just relying on her body - she instantly proves that she has a lot more to offer.

What Guys Said 4

• My opinion on this:
    Physically: eyes, smile, large or nice butt, beautiful, clean hair, good hygiene, someone who's active and likes to exercise, and glasses don't matter to me at all, I'd like a girl if she worse glasses, or even if she had contacts. People do need to take care of themselves also. It's unattractive, in my opinion, if one does not.

Mentally: mature, but knows how to lie back and relax sometimes (not serious all the time), intelligent, because who wouldn't want to be smart, although it's not actually required to have all the brains in order to love someone for a short or even a long period of time. It all comes from a good heart, which everyone should have. A girl that always denies you when you compliment her, could get bothersome if there is no end to it, but if you love her, it might not matter for some guys. I guess it's different for certain people.

Confidence is absolutely right. It is without a doubt one of the most important things that a person should have in order to fully understand and cope with being in a relationship even though relationships don't always have to be hard. When you can sense that in your significant other or whoever you are talking to, it shows that that person is trying for you and that they care about how you feel.

Emotionally: What comes from the heart, as I talked about earlier, would mainly fit under emotionally. If a girl shows feelings towards me and we can connect then I find that so sexy & attractive. Its like a feeling like no other that can't even be explained in words, so to say, although I haven't experienced feeling this kind of way yet.

I'm personally not all about looks, what truly gets me is the content of a person's character. I mean yeah great looks are a bonus and don't get me wrong, I think there are tons of physically attractive people in the world, but in reality, looks should not matter at all. "The best things come from the heart".

• Pretty, fun and considerate.

• I can date anyone but personally
    Shy short amazing eyes great smile hair doesn't matter not one bit and has to be modest and funny and be willing to go on odd dates

• Omg i sound dumb lol 😂😂😂

• Her style and character.

What Girls Said 1

• I like this!! I hope more guys respond! This is interesting