I feel bad that my boyfirend sais This?

Okay my Partner is aware That i am vert insecure...

We had That talk which im sure every couple has... You know "do You think im pretty" topic.

I was feeling really insecure lately for the first time in our relationship... he has a préférence for blondes and pale girls... in the past he always claimed That blondes were the prettiest but Never directly said it to me... untill recently...

Iv asked questions That You dont ask but i did anyways... i asked him if he thought my sister or a certain actress was prettier he said no, then i asked him if he thought blondes were prettier he said "some are" which mean " yes" basically...

Then he came off saying There Will always ne a better liking girl than me thats life...

Ok please please dont get le wrong i know for a FACT im not the prettiest chick out There matter of fact i think im the ugly average girl out There... i have a Nice body but and average uglyish face... he know how i feel about myself.

I told him i wanted to be the prettiest girl in his eyes but he said " not believing That There isn't anybiody better looking than You is not good"

Please dont juste me but im on the verdge of breakking up with him...

And please dont give rude answers i would hieghly appreciate it... thank you.

Im sorry for the misspelling im new to touch phone lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, yes your right in a way. He couldve put it more nicely if he knows your sensitive. But you asked. And all he could do was give you an answer. It wasn't like he automatically said something like this to you randomly, instead of you asking. Now, how awful would that be? ... Don't break up with him. That's not fair.

• Whats the différence of me asking and him saying it automaticaly? Still the same feeling not good enuogh

• I want to be the prettiest in somones eyes

What Guys Said 1

• Cut the insecurity shit and your relationship will be fine. The problem is YOU, not your boyfriend. You kept pressing him until he gave an honest answer--which you are using as a FUCKING EXCUSE to break up with him to avoid having to address your own weak character.

Cut the shit. Grow the fuck up. Fix YOU, then enjoy the boyfriend who has clearly been very patient in putting up with your ridiculous shit.

• Just coz its not your Relationship doesn't mean You Can judge or ne rude either way say whatever You want...

• I told you what you needed to hear rather than what you wanted to hear. Deal with it.

• As Much i dont like You or hâte to admit it Your right...

What Girls Said 1

• He shouldn't have said that.