In general how do some gals get boyfriends so easily?

Sometimes I find it is really hard to find just someone to date. Like I am 17 almost 18 in a couple days but, never been in a proper legit relationship couple... tries but nothing serious. I know I'm young blah but, somehow almost majority of girls in my college class for example have boyfriends, loads of ex's etc. Just in general what do you think some girls do right and others do wrong... and don't say its cos someone is more attractive and slim etc just how do people meet guys at 18... tips and stuff please

Most Helpful Guy

• If they have loads of ex's, then you definitely don't want to be like them. Don't underestimate how far getting a guy to simply like you can go, and I don't mean thinking you're pretty and just enjoying the company. I mean genuinely liking who you are, those girls with tons of ex's, aren't likeable. Trust me on this.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know. It just happens. My friend is like that. She can change boyfriends easier than changing clothes. I'll never understand it, so I just don't question it. For some people it happens, for some it doesn't. I pretty much leave it at that.

What Girls Said 2

• I was just like you. You know what's weird? Something always happens when your least expecting it. Someone just pops along. Just be glad your independent right now... :). Someone will be bound to snatch you away soon ! And some tips are to just be yourself. And this may not be your time , ... don't see it as a negative because you have your own path, and life will guide you on whatever. path your on.

• This is really helpful I do sort of believe in this too when you least expect it and just do you thats when someone pops up but, when you over think it and try too hard it seemingly appears so hard which is sort of me. But, thanks babe!

• I don't know