Why dies my boyfriend even love me?

I'm so whiny and annoying. There are like a million and 500 prettier and smarter girls out there. I have soo many issues. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Well no matter who you are there's probably lot more than a million, 500 prettier smarter girls.

There are probably millions and millions of girls who are prettier and smarter than you. He loves you despite your flaws because that's what love is. He's not perfect either. But you connect.

You're not just insulting yourself right now you're insulting him for saying he's dumb to love you so think about that. Just be grateful to find someone who cares and let him help you work through your insecurities

What Guys Said 4

• Glad you asked yourself this question, not many girls do. Guys put up with LOTS of bs.

• He loves you because he wants to help you learn to spell.

• He loves u cuz he thinks ur beautiful attractive&great personality that he wants& prob cuz u take care of him and encourage him and help him

• Well you have good qualities too. If I had to guess, I'd say because he likes those.

What Girls Said 3

• As a girl it's hard to understand. Hormones sucks lol but your boyfriend loves you because of your personality, the uniqueness of your outside beauty. Never think that you are not beautiful. You are a goddess and always know that. Every woman is a gift and beautiful in the own way.

• he loves you for who you r.

• Umm u r under 18